Middle School (Grades 7-8) Supply List
- 3 three-ring binders (1 inch).
- 3 packages of dividers, one package for each binder.
- Packages of lined paper for binders.
- 1 package of graphing paper.
- 3 spiral, one-subject, lined notebooks, size 8 * 11
- 1 pencil case with a minimum of: 5 Pencils with erasers (#2), 4 pens (at least 1 red), 2 Erasers, 3 Highlighters, 1 set of colored pencils or markers, 1 bottle of white out, 1 pencil sharpener, and 2 white board markers. (materials must be replaced as lost or worn out)
- 1 geometry math set (ruler, protractor, compass)
- 1 USB 2GB flash drive (does not have to be new)
- 2 boxes of Kleenex to be turned in to the nurse.
- 1 Water Bottle
Electives – PE and Fine Arts: depends on student choice.
- Instrument or instrumental rental fee of US$50.00 for the year.
- Lined Music notebook.
- 6 graphite pencils
- recommended ACS PE uniform, sunscreen, and cap
**Algebra I Students (GRADE 8 ADVANCED MATH) Strongly Suggested: Calculator TI 84 or IT 84 (does not have to be new)
- Locker: New student US$10.00 fee for purchasing an ACS lock
*****BYOD- Bring your own device.
MS Students are required to bring a laptop to work on.
The requirements of the device for course use are:
- It must be a laptop computer
- It must be equipped with:
- An office suite such as Microsoft Office, iWork, or Google Drive that includes word processing, presentation, and spreadsheet programs.
- Internet Browser (such as Google Chrome or Firefox)
- Other programs or specifications as may be required by individual teachers
- Next >>